Sunday, August 12, 2007

Turning 1/3

Today I turned 1/3. It's hard to believe how quickly the past four months have passed. I feel like I've been playing with mommy and daddy my whole life. Wait, I have!


Speaking of turning, I am no longer satisfied lying on my back. I really like to roll around. So much for mommy and daddy putting me places they think I'll stay!


When not lying down, I am learning to stand up for (and to) Grandma and Grandpa.


I was also brave enough to jump in the lake - well, not exactly.


I got to see Suzie and John who were visiting from Baltimore.


I celebrated Noah's first birthday (he's three times as old as me, but not for long).

The company at his party was charming...

...and the cake fantastic (especially accompanied by milk).

Photos: Jonathan Fisher

In preparation for all the birthday festivities, I took mommy and daddy to Andrew for haircuts. We also met a chihuahua, though he wasn't getting his hair done.


Raffaella and I ordered in dinner to her place. We left the spicy dishes to mommy, daddy, "Uncle" Henry, and "Aunt" Carina.

No comments:

statcounter