Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Baltimore and More and More

After a weekend of traveling, I just couldn't sit still. So, today I took mommy to Baltimore to visit Bobo and PopPop. Our train was so early in the morning that mommy had to wake me from my thumb-sucking slumber.


I loved the enormous seats on Amtrak. What leg room!


We went through my sixth and seventh states (Pennsylvania and Delaware) on my way across the Mason-Dixon line to my eighth (Maryland). It's too bad I don't know how to whistle "Dixie."


It was nice to see Great Uncle Herb and Great Aunt Maggie again, but...


...meeting mommy's cousin Amy and my newest (second) cousin, Leah, was really exciting! Not only are we less than six weeks apart in age, our names are pretty close too. I think this is the start of a lifetime of fun and mischief.


PopPop sure had his hands full with his two most recent great-grandchildren (bringing his total to eleven).


Bobo served lunch to the whole family, including a special bottle just the way I like it.


I had such a busy day, but, upon further reflection, the journey could not have been more worthwhile nor my hand more delicious.

No comments:

statcounter