Friday, August 17, 2007

Things Are Going Swimmingly!

Mommy and daddy had a new swimming pool installed. It's not exactly big enough for a diving board, but I prefer sitting on laps to swimming laps anyway. I was a little nervous at first...


...but it got better when I learned to splash.


I wet my head...


...and even managed an Olympic-sized smile. This swimming thing is going to be much more fun than I ever imagined.


I knew it was time to get out when my toes started to look like currants (they're too tiny to be raisins or prunes).


Back home, I spend more and more time on my tummy.


I love staring out the window of mommy and daddy's bedroom at the city below...or at least that's what they think I'm doing while I watch the Yankees game in reflection. Where's Derek Jeter? His tushie is even cuter than mine!


I also love walking around New York. This week "Aunt" Anita took me for a walk in Riverside Park. She's expecting a little friend for me in November and I can't wait to take him/her swimming next summer.

No comments:

statcounter