
Just when I thought I had this whole New York City thing figured out, mommy and I found a really confusing, yet oddly apropos, street sign for me (WALK, yes I'd like to, DON'T WALK, because I can't yet!)

I escorted daddy to a conference at the Javits Center. I even sat in on one of the sessions, on migranes, but it made my head hurt (tee hee hee).

We went to the Museum of Natural History with Rachel and "Aunt" Lynne and were thrilled to bump into Daisy and Oscar. We hope we'll still run into them once they move to Park Slope, especially given how happy Oscar looks surrounded by three beautiful young ladies!

Ella is our newest neighbor. Her mom Laurie used to work with mommy. At two weeks old, she has so much to learn from me about living in our building...

...for starters, Fernando is the man to know.

Mommy and I did leave town this week...we took Metro-North to visit Grandma and Grandpa in Mahopac. I would have slept right through our stop, but fortunately mommy was paying attention.

No comments:
Post a Comment