Sunday, August 19, 2007

Oh, The Places I'll Go

After twelve long weeks of waiting, my passport finally arrived. I'm told I can now go anywhere and do anything, but mostly I'm disappointed that the Department of State didn't choose a tastier paper.


I know that passports are especially useful for air travel, though these days I'm starting to go the distance on the ground. I really want to crawl, but for now I'll just wiggle and kick while on my tummy and that gets me part of the way to where I want to go, though it's a bit slower and more frustrating than I would like.


Speaking of travel, getting to spend time with Aunt Abi who came all the way from San Francisco was a highlight of my weekend in Newport.


While I didn't have to go far, I almost enjoyed swimming in the big pool with mommy and daddy...


...but not as much as I enjoyed lounging by the side of the pool.


What a cute family tree (ba da bing!), no?


Before heading home, we went to a concert at the local park, where we 'rocked Newport' seaside. I loved seeing my Boston relatives.

No comments:

statcounter