
After boarding our flight, mommy and I made sure to review the safety information in the seat pocket in front of us.

At the end of the flight, we were able to visit the cockpit.

While in Rochester, we visited the Park Avenue Arts Festival where I met our senior senator, Chuck Schumer. When describing how much he loved kids (like me), Senator Schumer told us that he wanted four children and his wife wanted two, so they compromised...and had two.

I also spent my first night in a hotel which was nice, but my sleeping arrangement was a bit confining. If only I had brought my striped pajamas.

We couldn't visit Rochester without going to Wegman's, the renowned supermarket. It has a reputation as one of the best places to work, but they wouldn't accept my application. Mommy and I were particularly impressed by their Ultimate Chocolate Cake which required a dedicated refrigerator case to meet demand.

We also visited the George Eastman House, where the gardens were especially beautiful.

While my weekend away included taking planes, trains, automobiles, and buses, it was worth it to have an adventure with mommy and daddy.



No comments:
Post a Comment