Sunday, October 5, 2008

They Might Be Famous...

Daddy and mommy took me to the Great Children's Read at Columbia. I thought I was getting second-rate treatment because last year we got to see Mariska Hargitay and the first celebrity we sighted this year was Bullseye, a tacky mascot.


Once they realized with whom they were dealing, I quickly got inside the velvet ropes.


We heard a great concert by They Might Be Giants and then the two Johns signed my bag. I think my parents might have been more excited then I, since they remember TMBG before they were singing songs for little people (but when I guess they were still getting big).


Next I met another celebrity, Miss New York USA, Danielle Roundtree. All my practice saying "tiara" finally paid off.


I was even invited to become a member of what I'm told is a very select group: the New York Public library cardholders.


All these people are great, but mommy and daddy say I'm still number 1!

No comments:

statcounter