Friday, October 31, 2008

All Treats, No Tricks

Last weekend we got the Halloween spirit started at a party at the community garden. It was only appropriate that a fuh-fuh-fly got to play among the flowers. The highlight was decorating a pumpkin with stickers.


On Halloween I went to school as a pupa instead of a pupil. By midday I made my transformation - complete with sparkly shoes (which, I've been told, not all fuh-fuh-flies have).


At school we had a party, including a peacock, two dragons, a lion, and a kitty cat.


On our way home, I saw one of my relatives as window dressing - how sad that she couldn't come trick or treating with me...


We covered our entire elevator line and got mostly treats. My very first candy bar was full-size, not fun-size (thanks 14A!)


Trick-or-treating was easy compared with opening the packages...but well worth the trouble!

No comments:

statcounter