Monday, October 13, 2008

Stuck On You

This weekend Beckett and his mommy and daddy came to visit us from Atlanta. We had so much fun playing (albeit not so much together) in lots of different "porks."




We celebrated "Uncle" Brian's birthday at the community garden by feeding the fishies (but not birthday cake, silly!).


Beckett and I also both LOVE stickers. I prefer the people to the dinos, but together we cover most of evolution. (Check out his blog for more on the dinos...we're such a literary couple!)


Beckett got to take his first subway ride (actually it may have been his second, but he doesn't remember the first one, so it probably shouldn't count). We definitely took his first taxi ride, though. I have to work pretty hard to make him a city kid...


Beckett gave me a great bag I will use to collect candy on Halloween. I had so much fun with him and his family. I hope they'll come back to visit again soon.

No comments:

statcounter