
After that, I needed to fuel up. Why not peas? I'm not sure mommy and daddy agree, but I think transdermal absorption is the best way to to get the vitamins into my system.

With my newfound strength, I spent some time with my Boston family, who were in for the weekend. After the visitors all left, we headed to Columbia for the Great Children's Read.
While it wasn't my first time on a college campus (after all, I was at Harvard last weekend), it was nice to check out Columbia. I got a great view from my high perch.

I met this monkey guy. I couldn't quite tell if he was Curious George or not, but I was a little star-struck anyway.

The highlight was seeing one of my favorite TV stars, Mariska Hargitay of Law and Order: SVU, reading from "Ruby Lu, Empress of Everything." Here's a shot of her introduction, in case you can't see her behind me in the other picture.

No comments:
Post a Comment