
She will be joining my international fan club. With such a diverse group of supporters, I have had to invest in Internet tracking. (So now we know where you live!)

Brandi and Michael also brought me my newest favorite book, "New York, New York," an alphabetical guide to the Big Apple. I'm proud that I've been to 11 of the 26 sites they mention. Plaza Hotel, here I come...

No sooner was I congratulating myself on my cosmopolitanism when we left for Mahopac. While there I met a friend who is already hatched: our next-door neighbor Noah. He was visiting from Newton, MA -- I wonder if he knows my Boston grandparents.

I got to spend time with familiar faces as well, including lots of quality time with cousin Daisy.


I also discovered my new favorite teething toy.

I'm so proud of my big cousin Oscar who caught his first fish in the lake. Fortunately I'm not eating seafood yet, but he threw it back anyway.

While in Mahopac, I was thinking about (and missing) the rest of my family who were in Newport for Labor Day.

I want to show them my newest trick...sitting in a high chair (even if my first experience only lasted five minutes).

No comments:
Post a Comment