Sunday, September 23, 2007

Days of Aww...

While I understand that Yom Kippur is not the most fun day of the year (not sure why they call it a 'fast' since it seemed to go pretty slowly for mommy and daddy), it was a wonderful excuse for my grandparents to all be together doting on me. Grandma prepared a delicious dinner Friday night and a scrumptious break fast feast on Saturday. In between I spent a lot of time in synagogue. I don't know what I have to atone for in my first five months, but I'm sure there was someone I didn't smile at or that time I cried inconsolably and, for that, I am sorry.

After not eating for a day, we got off to an early start at brunch with four generations of my Boston family. Cousins Josh and Marisa (who are evidently once removed, though they're still here) are a lot of fun as are Great Aunt Marcia, Nana, and Great Uncle Roger (not pictured here).

No comments:

statcounter