Sunday, September 9, 2007

I'm So Engaging...

After yesterday in Westchester, we headed to New Jersey for a special occasion, cousin Josh and cousin-to-be Dana's engagement party. Of course, they found me engaging enough that they could hardly tear themselves away.


Cousin Josh is still talking about the last time he saw me (featured here), when I was wedded to the Yankee game on television - today was no exception.


My grandparents are a perfect match for me. Here my grandmothers admire my ability to stand while holding on while BoPa tells me that either I'm number one or that I shouldn't make a twosie in my onesie.



I met some new relatives, including Emma and her daddy Nick. Emma is a TV star (well, she's on CNBC for two seconds tonight)...


...and of course, I saw some familiar faces as well.


It was so nice to have my whole family together.

No comments:

statcounter