Sunday, September 16, 2007

Liana Tova

The highlight of the week was celebrating my first Jewish New Year. I'm still new at this, though, so I'm still writing 5767 on my bottles!

After the holiday was over, mommy and daddy dressed me up in my Yankees hat and took me to FanFest at Lincoln Center.


Daddy wasn't sure he wanted to go, but mommy assured him that some other guy who moved from Boston would be there:


I didn't understand why daddy was so concerned until I saw this Red Sox dunk tank. My decision about which team to root for keeps getting harder (especially since the Yankees beat the Red Sox two-out-of-three this weekend).


Not content with just sitting around, I took my first bus ride to help daddy and mommy run some errands. What a great new way to see The City.


I also spent time with Beth who was visiting from Michigan. She hasn't grown as much as I have since the last time we got together.


She took me to the Columbus Avenue Fair where I entered myself in the Baby Gap Model Search (special talents: sucking on my toes, giving kisses). It would be cool to win, but as you can see from the photo, I'm more interested in my name-tag than in the process.

No comments:

statcounter