While I feel bad for not writing more often this week, I've been really busy celebrating Independence Day Week. When we got back from Newport, daddy took me to the supermarket to stock up on "necessities" or, as mommy and daddy like to call them, "breakfast." None for me until later, though...


Mommy and I had lunch with "Aunt" Celena and the whole family had dinner with "Uncle" Mo and "Aunt" Lauren. I'm so sad that they are moving to Singapore, but they promise to stay in touch via webcam. Daddy made several editorial contributions to the Dow Jones Asia after a few kaffir lime martinis.

I had lunch with some of mommy's colleagues to help wish Lauren a bon voyage. (See, I'm practicing my French, mom, and I already ordered my passport - when are we going to Europe?)

Then we headed up to Mahopac for relaxation with the family, including my North Carolina cousins. Everybody loves holding me and Tibor held me for the first time. Someday I'll be big and strong like him. I also had a lot of fun with Zdenka.


No comments:
Post a Comment