Sunday, July 15, 2007

Liberté, Egalité, Sororité

I had a very busy Bastille Day. First, we drove daddy to work (mommy says I'm becoming a very good back-seat driver). While he was seeing babies even smaller than I, mommy and I went to the Farmer's Market in Hastings-on-Hudson. I can't wait for that yummy pesto breastmilk now that we own a basil plant.


After rounding, we had a lovely déjeuner with our favorite Francophiles, Rachel and Lynne. Check out the cool coordinating ensembles that Rachel's grandmother bought us!


A little R&R in the Gymini with daddy...


We then travelled all the way est for dinner avec Archibald Worthington III, his lovely wife Tiffany Bethesda, and their daughter Consuela. We're going to miss them when they move to Tokyo next month, but they promised to start a blog just like mine and to stay in touch by webcam.


C'est tout pour maintenant. A bientôt!

No comments:

statcounter