Saturday, July 21, 2007

Smilestones

This was a big weekend for me...We traveled again to Newport to see my grandparents and Nana. On the way, our car surpassed 50,000 miles. My parents keeps telling me that that's twice the circumference of the earth, which is supposed to impress me or something. It's not like we've actually driven around the equator.

Speaking about moving along, my fan club is really gaining steam. By the time you read this, we will have surpassed 2,500 pageviews on my blog. Thanks for making me feel like a celebrity - Suri Cruise, eat your heart out!

I'm no longer that little newborn you used to see on the blog. Most of the time these days I'm lifting my head like a big girl.


But every so often I go kerplunking...


Can you believe I'm more than three months old and this was my first fortune cookie?


Here we are at my first baseball game at Cardines Field, home of the Newport Gulls.


I'm so small next to him, it's like Gully-ver's Travels. Ha!

No comments:

statcounter