Thursday, July 12, 2007

13 Weeks = 3 Months = Adorable Featherweight

Tonight is my three-month birthday. To celebrate, we went to Dean's, our new neighborhood place. The food was yummy, but unfortunately I fell asleep mid-meal. I wouldn't have had room for molten chocolate cake anyway.


Before dinner I went for a check-up. I am perfect, but lighter than any of my fans thought! While my cheeks and thighs seem substantial, I weigh only 12 pounds 7 ounces and am 23.5 inches tall. Dr. Yaker was running a few minutes late so we started a good story, Chris Gets Ear Tubes. We only got through the first half, but I can't wait to read what happens at my four-month visit!

Last night we had a delicious dinner at the Fisher's. Noah's mommy and daddy were lovely company and shh'ed excellently, but I wish Noah didn't have such an early bedtime!

No comments:

statcounter