Saturday, June 30, 2007

Sun and Fun

I was lucky enough to spend this weekend getting some relaxation in Newport, RI. The weather was beautiful (70s and sunny) and so was I, here in my first bathing suit ever:


We went swimming in the pool and lounged around (waiter, may I please have a piƱa colada?).


We also played tennis (as usual around me, there was lots of talk about "love").


I met one of my grandparents' youngest neighbors, Scott, who is two weeks younger than I am. He seemed to be enjoying his grandmother as much as I was enjoying mine.


We had a lovely dinner at my favorite place: Chez Bouteille de Lait (aka Tucker's Bistro).


What an exhausting weekend! Mommy and I need to catch up on our beauty rest.


I had such a great time with my grandparents - I can't wait to visit them again in just three weeks!

No comments:

statcounter