One of the highlights of the weekend was finally meeting "Aunt" Niffer. She came all the way from the United Kingdom (I'm told that is very far away), leaving her husband and son, just to meet me.
Daddy and "Aunt" Niffer planned a belated surprise birthday celebration for mommy, the centerpiece of which was (of course) an ice cream cake!

We went not once, but twice, to Noch's, mommy's favorite pizza place in Harvard Square. Our first visit was on my eight-week birthday, but I waited outside since I'm too young to enjoy spinach corner slices.

I had fun with "Uncle" Mikey-D. He tried to start some sordid rumors about me, but fortunately no one believed him. I hope I will see him soon for breakfast in New York.

It was great to see "Uncle" Stevie again and to meet "Aunt" Jessie. I was delighted that she recognizes the nutritional value in TWO pieces of cake.

I hope that when I get to college the male-female ratio at parties is as good as it was at reunion. However, Travis and Beckett were perfect gentlemen, seen here with Honorary Aunt Logan and "Aunt" Sheila.

"Aunt" Christine came all the way from Seattle! She knows me well, since she has been reading my blog diligently, even while in Alaska. She doesn't have a blog, so I have to count on what daddy and mommy tell me.

"Uncle" Ray is a natural with little girls, having trained not only as a pediatrician, but also as daddy of Joie.

"Aunt" Uma lived with mommy in college and now is in New York with her husband James. They have a new niece my age whom I hope I will meet soon.

While in Boston, we had breakfast with "Uncle" DJ and his mom, Barbara, both of whom are baby aficionados. DJ works for the police department, so he's a good person to know if I ever get in trouble.

Thank you, Grandma and Grandpa for taking such good care of me during our visit. I can't wait to come back to see you!


"Aunt" Christine came all the way from Seattle! She knows me well, since she has been reading my blog diligently, even while in Alaska. She doesn't have a blog, so I have to count on what daddy and mommy tell me.

"Uncle" Ray is a natural with little girls, having trained not only as a pediatrician, but also as daddy of Joie.

"Aunt" Uma lived with mommy in college and now is in New York with her husband James. They have a new niece my age whom I hope I will meet soon.

While in Boston, we had breakfast with "Uncle" DJ and his mom, Barbara, both of whom are baby aficionados. DJ works for the police department, so he's a good person to know if I ever get in trouble.

Thank you, Grandma and Grandpa for taking such good care of me during our visit. I can't wait to come back to see you!



No comments:
Post a Comment