I wasn't too upset, though, since, while we were in New Jersey, I could spend the evening with Great Aunt Marcia and Great Uncle Roger. We got to walk around, watch the Tony's (I love Broadway!), and hear my great grandfather's voice on a record from the 1940s. I rewarded them by only spitting up on two outfits and drinking both of my bottles. Look what great hands I'm in:Monday, June 11, 2007
Garden State Date
I had to spend another evening (the third one this week) without my parents (*sigh*). They went to the wedding of one of daddy's best friends from med school. They brought me this picture with Karen and Steve as proof...
I wasn't too upset, though, since, while we were in New Jersey, I could spend the evening with Great Aunt Marcia and Great Uncle Roger. We got to walk around, watch the Tony's (I love Broadway!), and hear my great grandfather's voice on a record from the 1940s. I rewarded them by only spitting up on two outfits and drinking both of my bottles. Look what great hands I'm in:
I wasn't too upset, though, since, while we were in New Jersey, I could spend the evening with Great Aunt Marcia and Great Uncle Roger. We got to walk around, watch the Tony's (I love Broadway!), and hear my great grandfather's voice on a record from the 1940s. I rewarded them by only spitting up on two outfits and drinking both of my bottles. Look what great hands I'm in:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
yeah--we finally got Steve on the blog!! Great picture--so excited to see it!!
Adorable...
Post a Comment