Thursday, June 21, 2007

Corporate (Not-Such-a-) Challenge

Mommy and I did the Corporate Challenge. I looked very sportive in my College Board onesie (thank you, Connie!).


I was impressed by the turnout (especially Herb whom I understand couldn't come up with a good excuse two years in a row).

Photo: Rich Koch

While some of the athletes stretched, I preferred a nap before the starting gun.


"Aunt" Lauren pushed me across the finish line. Don't be deceived by our time, we started at the back of the pack because I was in a stroller. I'm not so good with numbers but I think we did twenty five-minute kilometers...or maybe it was five twenty-minute ones...details, details...


Before heading to the race, I got to see more of mommy's colleagues, who held me in all sorts of ways:

Kay anticipates that I will be taller than she is, so she already started looking up at me.


Tom worked really hard to get me to smile (eventually his grins were contagious).


Gary's hands are a lot smaller than mine, but they were fun to hold.


...and Cora knew that I love looking over her shoulder, especially outside.

No comments:

statcounter