Monday, May 21, 2007

Week Six: More Family in the Mix

This weekend was my naming. I am named for my great-grandma Helen, whose pendant I wore. I was SO good during the service!


I'm so excited that I finally got to meet Aunt Abigail, who came all the way from San Francisco. She drove straight from the airport late at night to see me.


My biggest cousin Charlotte came to New York for the first time since I was born. She is so much fun. In addition to all the other things we have in common, neither of us has any front teeth at the moment!


I also got to be shnuggled by Bobo (my great-grandma), while Charlotte held my finger.


I'm so happy that my Boston grandparents come to visit me so often!


Grandpa is very good at holding me!


I was lucky to meet Avery and Carson. Their grandmother Sue and my grandma have been friends for a VERY long time.


"Uncle" Stevie visited me from Los Angeles. I look forward to seeing him again at mommy and daddy's college reunion in June.

No comments:

statcounter