Saturday, May 26, 2007

Week Seven and I'm in Heaven

I just can't believe how quickly these seven weeks have flown! I feel like it was just yesterday...

In honor of my birth and my parents' obsession with chocolate, "Aunt" Celena and "Uncle" Jamie bought us pink and white M&Ms with my names on them - how fun! Too bad I have to wait 45 more weeks until I can eat chocolate!!


I finally got to meet Alaine. She's going to have a new granddaughter any minute...and I can't wait to meet her!


I think when my mommy goes back to work in the fall, I've been offered a position at the College Board as well...or at least the onesie that Becky got me seems to indicate so.














My tummy is becoming more and more exciting every day. Mostly I just like to look around.


Mommy and I played a lot today. It was exhausting!

No comments:

statcounter