Monday, May 7, 2007

Week Four: Adventures Galore

Yesterday I got to meet many wonderful friends and relatives because of Great-Grandma Erna's funeral. Among them were Bobo and PopPop (my other great-grandparents) and Great-Uncle Herb and Great-Aunt Maggie, who came all the way from Baltimore. I hope I get to see them again soon under happier circumstances.

Speaking of happy occasions, I went to my first birthday party (Sorin turns two this week). The Elmo cake "Aunt" Catharine baked was really impressive, but I think daddy liked my party hat more than I did.


"Aunt" Anita knitted me the most beautiful hat. For her first chapeau, it was really impressive (and I look adorable in it, don't you think?).


I had a lot of fun with my Boston grandparents this weekend. We ate out for every meal, which is good because I have to try a bunch of places since my Zagat votes are due next week.


On Friday I visited my grandpa's office. I didn't get examined, but there was a lot of tickling and playing (much more fun than the pediatrician). "Aunt" Suzette really didn't want to have her picture taken, but she was very brave.


Mommy and I also met "Aunt" Catharine and Sorin for a walk (and ice cream) in the park. It was such a beautiful day.

No comments:

statcounter