Mommy, daddy, Aunt Julie, Uncle Spencer, and my cousins played a lot of baseball...and mommy hit a grand slam homerun into the lake. Check out her pro batter's stance - the Yankees sure could use some offense like hers!

Charlotte and Aunt Julie are very good at holding me - I can tell that they both have a lot of practice with babies.

Grandma and Grandpa sure were busy with all seven grandchildren. Of course I'm no trouble...but the others are a handful.

My big cousins played Hungry, Hungry Hippos - it was a noisy game that sounded like a lot of fun. Fortunately Uncle Andy made sure everyone played fairly.

When I had trouble falling asleep, daddy let me listen to lullabyes on his iPod.

The weekend started at Izzy Kashper's 1st Birthday party. I slept through a lot of the festivities, but everyone seemed to be having a great time.


No comments:
Post a Comment