Monday, April 16, 2007

Homecoming - and the Visitors Who Came to Meet Me!

We left the hospital on April 14. I wore the beautiful sweater that my daddy's mommy had worn home from the hospital. It was knitted by Nanny Fanny (my great-great-grandma) and it was a little too big on me, but still very, very cute.









Safety First - I slept the whole way home, but supposedly I was carefully belted into my carseat before the vehicle was put into motion.













Great Uncle Roger and Great Aunt Marcia came to meet me. Roger told great stories, sang, and kept me entertained for hours!









During Uncle Spencer's visit, Daddy turned on the Red Sox game (notice me yawning and Spencer not paying attention to the TV?)












"Aunt" Celena and "Uncle" Jamie came over for yummy Thai food, but no drunken noodles for me - TOO spicy.









So much activity in my first days home - I can't wait to catch a little shut-eye!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a perfect lady with her little legs crossed!

Unknown said...

I would like to acknowledge the text -book baby holding form by great uncle Roger--

You can't teach that kind of talent.

-Josh

statcounter