I had my first doctor's visit. I gained 3 ounces and Dr. Yaker confirmed that I am a "very squirmy" little girl (I think that's a medical term)!

I took my first outing ever - an ice cream adventure to "Free Cone Day" at Ben & Jerry's. I can't believe my parents, especially daddy, waited this long to introduce me to something so delicious. Mmm...breast milk flavor in a sugar cone!!

Cousins!!!! I finally got to meet my New York cousins - Oscar and Daisy are SO big and grown up. I have a feeling I'm going to learn a lot from them - and their mommy (Aunt Julie).

Aunt Julie is a fabulous photographer (www.juliebrimberg.com) and took a set of beautiful pictures of me during her visit. Here are a few that mommy and daddy really love.
I got to meet "Aunt" Julissa and "Aunt" Diana - they are fun!

"Aunt" Lauren came back to see me, but this time she brought "Uncle" Mo - who is really good with babies.
Gaston and Idit also came to visit me, but I was asleep. Hopefully next time they'll see me awake.

There seems to be some mistake because I have daddy wrapped around my finger, not the other way around...
