Wednesday, April 18, 2007

So Many Friends and Family to Meet, So Little Time

Aunt Barbra, Uncle Andy, and cousin Atticus flew up all the way from North Carolina to meet me - what a treat! We had lunch out with my NYC grandparents - my first restaurant excursion, but definitely NOT my last. Unfortunately my other cousins (Charlotte, Tibor, and Dagmar) had school so they could not come, but I send lots of kisses and hugs to them!


I took my first outing (to the supermarket) in the Bjorn. Don't worry, daddy put on his coat around both of us before we left.


We took a big trip to Queens (my first outer borough experience) to visit Great-Grandma Erna. She was very excited to meet me.


"Aunt" Karen came straight from work to meet me. I could tell she had a lot of experience with babies.


"Aunt" Lynne and "Uncle" Bill were such fun. I can't wait to have playdates with their daughter Rachel.

No comments:

statcounter