Saturday, April 14, 2007

My First Day


I was born at Mount Sinai Hospital at 10:08 p.m. on April 12, 2007. I weighed 7 lbs. 7.4 oz. and was 19.685 inches long.

This is me with my mommy and daddy the morning after I arrived!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Liana! how wonderful to see you. Welcome to New York. You are so beautiful. love, Aunt Julissa

Unknown said...

We think Liana is an absolutely beautiful girl! Also, we know a nice little boy about her age who happens to be single (and from a great family!) Let us know if you want to arrange a meet'n'greet! Love, Melissa and David

Jennifer Esty said...

I can't wait to meet you in June beautiful girl! Until then, look after your mommy and daddy! Lots of love, Niffer

JK said...

Welcome, Liana! Can't wait to meet you. Love, Celena and Jamie

Anonymous said...

she certainly sleeps a lot

statcounter