Monday, May 12, 2008

These Are Thirteen of My Favorite Things

In honor of my thirteen-month birthday, I wanted to share some of the things I really enjoy these days:
  1. Taking off my shoes and my socks and my shoes and my socks, and occasionally trying to put on mommy's shoes and socks
  2. Telling people that "duck" says quack and cow says "moo"
  3. Brushing my teeth (or at least walking around the house with my toothbrush in or near my mouth)
  4. Rocking in my rocking chair, which I can get into and out of myself, thank you very much
  5. Singing "E-I-E-I-O"
  6. Taking books off my shelf though I'm not really interested in reading them
  7. Eating Cheerios and bananas, frequently culminating in rubbing bananas in my hair
  8. Trying to squeeze my body through the rails of our baby gate (mommy and daddy's only attempt at babyproofing)
  9. Taking things to mommy, then to daddy, then back to mommy - you get the idea!
  10. Combing my hair while mommy or daddy is brushing it
  11. Waving at strangers and waitstaff in restaurants until they wave back, which they almost always do
  12. Sucking my left thumb while twirling my hair with my right hand to let everyone know I'm sleepy
  13. BATHTIME!!!

No comments:

statcounter