Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorializing Memorial Day

You may not realize how amazing this photo is, but while mommy and Aunt Julie read "One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish," Daisy and I coordinated thumb-sucking and twisting our mommies' hair. But that's not the amazing part. Over on the right, we actually memorialized Grandpa doing dishes. A moment to remember.


Badminton, anyone?


Grandpa hadn't put the steps into the lake yet, so daddy simply eased me in, one toe at a time...I can't remember the last time I was in the lake.


Oh, right. Last summer with Grandpa.


Then mommy and I painted the dock (an activity that evidently provided months of entertainment to her when she was a little girl). I don't think she realized that we were "painting" with water so when the sun shone it dried up our artwork. Shh...don't spoil her memories.

No comments:

statcounter