Monday, May 19, 2008

Be-Cousin I Said So

Tonight mommy, daddy, and I visited my newest cousin, Brielle Rose. She slept for a lot of our visit and I couldn't understand why she didn't get up to eat Turkish chicken with me. I can't wait until she grows up a little so we can play and go out to dinner together. Brian and Hara are excellent parents and I am sure Brielle will be spoiled appropriately rotten.


For the time being, though, at least she's got cool toys for me to play with.


BoMa and BoPa came down this weekend (for a 90th Birthday party in Jersey, but fortunately they stopped in to see little young me!). I think they were impressed by how mobile I've become, giving them quite a run for their money down Broadway.


Relatively speaking, I'm staying put, though. Noah and his parents are moving to North Carolina, so they invited us over for a going-away party. Fortunately he didn't call the five minute rule on his favorite chair.


What an exhausting weekend (don't mind the bed-head)!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The video is super cute! I had to introduce my brother to your adorable prodigy...beyond cute! She is so super lucky to have such wonderful parents and we feel lucky to have you guys as neighbors and friends.

statcounter