Then we met Mema and Grandpa and Nana for a special Passover lunch out. Am I next for the buffet?

But the icing on the birthday cake celebration was a visit to the community garden where we ate "cupcakes" (it's still Passover, so I don't want you to think I can't tell the difference between matzo meal and the real deal, no matter how much frosting mommy does to them). Mommy says I'm as non-pareil as the decorations on the pastries.

On our walk home, I couldn't resist a stop at my favorite bike rack outside our living room window.

Mema and Grandpa's gifts included this fantastic clarinet. Right now I'm a bit of a one-note wonder, but I'm learning...and I get applause every time!
And finally, my birthday post would not be complete without a 10:08pm photo. For my loyalists, these date back to when mommy and daddy counted my age in weeks not years.

No comments:
Post a Comment