Friday night we saw Astrid and her parents. I have known her since she was in her mommy's tummy. Here's a photo from the Lianarchives...

Saturday and Sunday morning BoMa and BoPa stopped by. We got to review old photos of all of the people I've known. Do you like my tutu?
Sunday morning we had brunch with Sorin and Rian (note that the tutu is still on). Sorin and I got a little quiet time together without the burden of our parents or his little brother...
....until things got chaotic, while we were playing his new Dr. Seuss game.

Jamie and Celena came over with baby Linnea. I was a little cranky when mommy and daddy were holding her, but I think I still might be cute enough to make her blog. Or maybe it was that I wasn't wearing my tutu.

She wasn't even the youngest baby I "saw" this weekend. Benjamin and his parents came over on Saturday night just hours before he became a big brother (welcome, Ethan!).

Who knows? Rumor has it that over the next few months, there may be another baby around...bring it on, so long as s/he looks up to the big sister in the house!

No comments:
Post a Comment