Sunday, March 8, 2009

Gym Bliss, Baby Bris, Big Sis, and Eskimo Kiss

This morning mommy, daddy and I headed off to the gym. I was spotted swinging from the bars like a monkey...


...and balancing on the beam like a wheelbarrow.


But when I got the chance to explore the other equipment, I chose to do so without assistance.


Then it was off to NJ to meet baby Ethan, Benjamin's little brother. I don't think he had quite as much fun at his party as I did.


Speaking of baby brothers (and sisters), I finally got to feel mine kicking in mommy's tummy. At first I tried kicking back, but was told it was better to 'make nice nice' with my hands and that there would be plenty of time to kick her/him once s/he arrives.


For weeks, I've been asking to go to the museum the way Olivia does. So we waited for a pretty day and Brielle and I took our parents to the Met. In addition to admiring some beautiful paintings and sculptures (I particularly loved Degas), we rubbed noses quite a bit.

No comments:

statcounter