Mommy and daddy are always calling me their angel and here's mine (first snow angel ever):
I took daddy sledding. I think he was a little nervous but I let him hold onto me.
It was so cold that there was even ice indoors!

They didn't have skates small enough for my feet or big enough for daddy's, so we watched while mommy and Julie and Oscar skated.

Mommy is supposed to always be looking out for me, but I'm not so sure.
Today Oscar, Spencer, and daddy went tubing. I couldn't go up the big hill, but Daisy and I had fun at the bottom, even though we couldn't find the ski lodge and there was no cocoa.

I was so sad to leave my cousins...

But for the grand finale, in keeping with the theme of cold, white stuff, I got my first taste of ice cream!!!!!! (Daddy was especially proud and ate a pint in honor of my big day.)

No comments:
Post a Comment