Monday, March 17, 2008

Ca-Liana-fornia Dreaming

This weekend we met BoMa, BoPa, Aunt Abi, and Melissa in San Diego. I loved the front seat of my first (not-so-sporty, albeit red) rental car. When do I get to drive?


We took a walk on the beach...


...swam in the pool for hours...


...and went for a fantastic bike ride.


I also enjoyed my very first curly fry - or should I say fries?


We celebrated Aunt Abi's birthday a few days early. I brought ice cream cake and Cuddles the Clown made balloon flowers.


I loved spending time in the hotel lounge dancing to the live entertainment, eating bar snacks, and drinking agua on the rocks.


Speaking of water, I couldn't stay out of the pool, even when the weather was too chilly for a bathing suit.


Upon reflection, this was a great vacation. Thanks BoMa and BoPa!

No comments:

statcounter