The plane ride was action-packed, but pretty uneventful. To mommy and daddy's dismay, I stayed awake for four hours, then fell deeply asleep upon touchdown.

As soon as we arrived at the hotel, I put on my shades and made a run for the beach...

I thought we finished all of the flying this morning.

Reading on the beach is truly a pleasure.

We share the beach (and the island) with an awful lot of iguanas. They're big, slithery, and should probably wear a cover-up or some sunscreen given how scaly their skins are.

I spent most of the vacation smiling.
On the boat to St. John...

Under the spritzers at the kiddie pool...

Bringing baby on a walk...

Playing in the sand on the beach...

And riding on daddy's back in the pool. Of course, mommy and daddy were smiling a lot too!

There's a shadow (or two or three) hanging over me...

One of my favorite spots on the vacation was on MY raft in the pool.

I learned lots of new words and phrases in St. Thomas, but "golf cart" was one of my favorites.

I tried to make blog updates on the hotel computers, but the access wasn't fast enough for all these photos, so we had to wait until we got home. I know you were waiting and I thank you for your patience.

This was so much fun. Can we go to the beach when we get back to New York?

No comments:
Post a Comment