Sunday, December 21, 2008

Can't Hold a Candle to Me

Tonight we had a Chanukah party with Mema, Bampa, Uncle Spencer, Aunt Julie, Oscar, and Daisy.


Daddy helped me light my menorah.


The first present that was opened was a little something I made at school with "Miss Siss-tine" for mommy and daddy.


It is a "Liana Globe" featuring a picture of me as well as water, glitter, and lots of love.


Mommy and daddy are always telling Spencer and Julie that they are worried about my lack of rhythm and pitch since I have no genetic basis on which to be able to sing. In response, Aunt Julie and Uncle Spencer bought me a piano with a microphone on which I can tame my wild vocal cords.


After patiently not touching the stove while mommy made latkes, I was thrilled to get my very own kitchen (complete with frying pans) from Mema and Bampa. I can't wait to make them a delicious (albeit pretend) dinner soon.

No comments:

statcounter