
They had two desserts and fortunately didn't have to blow out seventy candles.

I got to spend the weekend with my second cousins Leah and Zach from Maryland...

...and other cousins and second cousins from across the country. Fortunately, I was able to line them all (except Daisy) up for a photo. Say: "Elmo."
It was so exhausting, daddy and I relaxed under a tree before I made my escape...

Evidently I need to learn about golf course etiquette. I guess I'm not supposed to run across the nice smooth grass towards the hole and take the ball out...now they tell me!

I love my PopPop and I was so happy to be able to celebrate with him.

We got back to NYC in time to see my cousin Brielle. She is really sweet and I think we're going to make a lot of boys drool....but she will need to lose the bib, first.

No comments:
Post a Comment