Sunday, June 15, 2008

And they lived happily the morning after...

This weekend Josh and Dana got married. I wasn't invited to the wedding, but I did get to celebrate with them the next morning. I was afraid they were going to kiss, so I had to cover my eyes (I'm too young for this!)


It was so much fun to have my family together including Aunt Abi from San Francisco, and BoMa, BoPa and Nana from Boston, especially on Father's Day.


It was also a treat to see Emma again. I couldn't resist hugging her until we both toppled over. What fun!


The brunch was held at the hotel where mommy and daddy got married 4.5 years ago. They showed me the view of the New York harbor...


...and we took a photo that replicated one from their wedding day. Only I got to be in it and they weren't drinking champagne. I wonder if those two things are related?

No comments:

statcounter