Sunday, April 13, 2008

ChocohoLiana: A Chocolate Celebration of Me


Today my friends and family helped me celebrate turning one. Somehow I managed to keep my pink party dress clean despite an all-chocolate party.



I was mesmerized by the entertainment:


Marcia the Chocolate Mousse (she's actually a Musical Moose, but go figure).


I finally got to meet Mikaela who is already almost six months old.


I insisted that mommy and daddy make it a boy-girl party, particularly so that Kameron could come from Baltimore (before he and his family move to California this summer).


I see Alex all the time in school, but today was extra special and he looked SOOO handsome.


My cake was chocolate with Oreo frosting and flowers in the only color I would allow.


I was very lucky to have help from my cousins blowing out my two candles (one for good luck).


Daisy and I were chocolate-d out by the end of the party...


...but I was able to take some leftovers home to enjoy later.

No comments:

statcounter