We went for mommy's business trip, which was fortunate since I got to see some of my favorite of her colleagues, including Hal and Dorothy (whose birthday is TODAY).
While mommy was working, daddy and I headed out on the "town." We got ice cream floats at Dana Point Harbor and watched the boats.

Mommy joined us and we went to Laguna Beach to play on the swings.

Here's a video of my first time ever in the Pacific Ocean.
That day ended beautifully...
...and now it's back to the real world.

I brought back a souvenir (two of them actually): a pair of front bottom teeth(!), but I'm not ready for anyone to photograph them quite yet.

1 comment:
Hi Liana, My mommy was showing me pictures of the first time we met. I'm excited you're coming to next month so we can play!
Love, Beckett
Post a Comment