Saturday, November 24, 2007

You Can Lead a Liana to "Water"...

Today we went to the Museum of Natural History with BoMa and BoPa. I slept through the entire visit, including the Water exhibit, but learned a lot by osmosis. (Ha Ha!) After my mastery of the sippy cup, I didn't know there was so much more to know. (Fast fact: The Tonle Sap in Cambodia flows upstream during monsoon season.)


We then consumed New York City water (featured as top notch in the exhibit) at lunch with all my grandparents. I was the center of attention, as usual, though my teething ring was the center of my attention (filled, of course, with cold water).


This video clip has nothing to do with water, but I've been looking for an excuse to post it. It features two of my new talents, pulling up and saying "dada." I am hopeful that my speaking will soon catch up with my blogging.

1 comment:

Three Gordon Boys said...

Wowzers! You will be saying your ABCs by Chanukah.

statcounter